• Famous for its ability to absorb toppings and for holds its cooking seal.
• Especially suitable for making grainy risottos.
• Rice variety that keeps it compact.
• Among the best qualities of rice produced in Italy.
Ideal for Pilot Rice
Riso Vialone Nano di origine italiana ammesso nella normativa per la produzione del
• Synonymous of High Italian Quality.
• Large grains, whose heart remains more raw, while the surface relinquishes that starch that allows to tie soups and to keep risotto rich in sauce.
• Especially suitable for rice arancini, timbales and unique dishes.
Ideal for Freshly-made risotto
• Holds cooking better than other varieties.
• Perfect for slow cooking of risotto preparation, because it contains more amylose.
• Called "King of Rices", it belongs to the class of superfino rice.
Ideal for Risotti
• Fine-size grain rice
• A particular processing process enriches the grain of the vitamins contained in the husk and gives the amber appearance.
• Cooking fast, but always al dente.
Ideal for Salads
Riso Nuvola S.n.c.
Via Gramsci 34,
46033 Castel d'Ario (MN)
Via Battisti, 318/1
Cadè di Roncoferraro (MN)
T: +39 366 6326379
F: +39 0376 660980